Following agreement from NHS Lincolnshire East Clinical Commissioning Group, Stuart House and Westside Surgery are pleased to announce their application to Merge from 1st April 2018.
After careful consideration we feel that merging is the most effective way to ensure a sustainable and resilient future, and will support our vision of General Practice to:
- Deliver sustainable healthcare to the local community of Boston
- Protect the provision of a local GP service
- Provide continuity of care for patients
- Enable a flexible and adaptable resourcing model to manage the increasing activities
- Build an organisation that can respond and manage the continuously changing environment
- Attract and retain GPs and other clinical staff
- Increase opportunities to provide a wider range of services and access for patients
Click here to read our FAQs.
Please come along to our “Patient Engagement Events” where you can ask questions about the Merger, the Practice Manager and a GP will be at the events, they will be held on
Wednesday 23rd August 2017, 1:00pm to 3:00pm at The Len Medlock Centre, St Georges Road, Boston PE21 8YB
Thursday 7th September 2017 7:00pm to 9:00pm at Mayfields, Broadfield Lane, Boston PE21 8GH
Please complete our survey to give feedback at:-